May 13, 2019 9:54 PM PST
- Payment Reminders in Settings are now consistent with the stored settings in Visp Limited and Visp US.
- Auto-pay settings in Payment Reminders are now saved correctly if an ISP is both under Visp Limited and Visp US.
- Static IP update history log has been corrected to reflect the correct action.
New updates as of May 19, 2019 10:35 PM PST:
- Blank Contact Us Phone number and Email address will now hide the contact message in the Forget Password of the Account Manager.
- Access Controller filter condition is now checked correctly when sending scheduled mass emails.
- Payment distribution will only proceed if the invoice belongs to the customer of the payment posted.