- Late Fee sub-conditions checkboxes are now independent of the default late fee condition, similar to paper invoice fee settings.
- Auto-reset speed limits auto action is now available when speed limits for the Internet service have been modified.
- Highlighting focus in MAC is now disabled for Make, Model, Description to avoid the funky typing reset behavior.
- Typing detection in the IP Address field is now improved to avoid the funky cursor behavior.
- If “Merchant Processing Optional” user right is unchecked, “Process Payment Now” checkbox now continues to be checked and disabled even after posting a payment that unsuspends a subscriber.
New updates as of May 5, 2020 10:51 PM PST:
- Company Name is now the name displayed as the sender name when sending emails from UBO only if it matches the email addresses provided in the My Visp settings.
- Include inactive/prospect subscribers checkbox is now available in the Customer Mailing List report.