- UBO now restricts saving blank condition filters, usually happens when a user removes the last filter condition. Also, mass mail script will now be restricted from sending email templates with broken filter conditions to subscribers.
- Credit card encoding for ISPs with Oriental Bank merchant is now updated to avoid issues when adding or updating credit card data.
- Zip Code/Postal Code formatting when sending to merchants is now improved to avoid invalid errors.
New updates as of Nov 26, 2019 9:25 PM PST:
- Subscribers with ACTIVE Dish Network service Report now displays subscribers uniquely and displays Account Number, Set Top Box, and Package Setup Date columns as sub-details of the subscriber.
- Packages that an Account is Subscribed to Report now displays the Current Balance of the susbcriber.