- When changing billing cycle, the “Apply on current invoice” option is now removed.
- When adding a hotspot package to a subscriber, term count drop-down is now disabled in the Add Package window.
- For Package List w/ Info (All Info) merge field, equipment details are now displayed below the wireless service if the wireless MAC matches that of the equipment MAC.
- PlugNPay is now available as a merchant option in UBO.
- Back-end option for post-hotspot deactivation has been added, so the ISP can set to have their hotspot subscribers set to SUSPENDED on hotspot deactivation.
- Subscribers can now activate/reactivate their hotspot service via the Account Manager if the ISP is configured to set their subscriber’s hotspot package to SUSPEND after their hotspot service expires.
- For ISPs with OpenSRS email service, password validator for email service will now display invalid in Account Manager if the password contains the username.
- Subscriber’s Location ID is now added as a new column in the Payments Received 2 Report.
- Changing Location in the Equipment Tab and in the Mapping page now adds a history log.
Oct 03, 2018 10:00 PM PST – Version 7.5
Videos and Tutorials