- Additional custom fields columns are now available for display in the main table.
- Last selected Separate Billing Contact option in the Add New Subscriber window is now remembered.
- Welcome Letter is now sent successfully after selecting the option on adding a package if there exists a duplicate template name.
- Package invoice item term dates are now calculated correctly when adding a new package to a non-monthly subscriber with multiple terms billed and “Include prorate as part of term for terms longer than one month” as the selected prorate option.
- Recurring custom invoice item should now display only one instance when a new invoice is generated for a package recently unsuspended.
- History log with error response is now added when there is an error upon adding or updating a credit card using the Account Manager.
New updates as of Oct 1, 2019 10:06 PM PST:
- Ticket notification email now displays an improved email subject and the changes that were made to the ticket in the email content.
- IP Address, Static IP, Description columns are now added to the Internet and Internet Hotspot MAC Address Report.
- Billing a suspended/inactive package prompt now includes checking of the ISP’s prorate setting when displaying the bill options.
- Recurring line items are now added correctly when unsuspending a package.
- Credit card Payment Express field values are now updated correctly when the user directly updates the existing card.
- Additional checker is now added to the UBO back-end which will verify if a newly added device is over the maximum limit of MACs allowed to connect.
- Zip validations in Account Manager now matches the validations in UBO.