- Equipment Function field is now removed and no longer available in Visp.
- Equipment can now be assigned to either a site or a subscriber when accessed through the Equipment page.
- Equipment is now displayed in the Site Equipment tab if it is assigned to a Site and in Assigned CPE tab if it is assigned to a subscriber.
- SM-type equipment can now be assigned to subscribers via the Add Equipment in the Subscriber Dock.
- Assigned SM-type equipment now displays data without errors when accessed through the Subscriber Equipment dock.
- Changing the site location for a site equipment is now displayed correctly in the Site Location column of the Site Equipment tab.
- Automatic assigning of tax for newly added subscribers via Visp or signup is no longer case-sensitive for City tax criteria.
- Missing Package Description and Package Includes text area are now back in Package Settings.
- Saving SKU changes now ignores deleted equipment profiles when checking for duplicates.