New Features and Improvements:
- Jamaica ISP is now supported in Visp.
- A link below the description of the package invoice item has been added, which allows the user to update the subscriber’s Term Start Day to the current day on click.
- Email attachments for Invoice and Payments are now displayed similar to UBO.
- Check Usage and Check Login options are now available under the subscriber context menu.
- If enabled, Usage-based billing values are now editable and saved correctly.
- Map is now improved with the following features: user preference are now remembered for location and layer settings, draggable sites, map modes, and AP qualification layer.
- Users setting is now moved from the Settings page to the Visp menu.