- Access Controller column is now available in the subscriber table and filter conditions.
- Field validations in My Visp settings are now improved to allow clicking of the Save button if all entered fields are correctly entered.
- Calendar picker in Service Desk now closes when clicking outside the picker.
- Application user field in Dashboard settings now displays an error if user widget access is enabled and no user is selected.
- Package options settings can now be saved successfully.
- Package Options settings spacing is now aligned correctly and a missing field indicator is now added.
- Template list now displays when hovering Email Template in the Subscriber menu.
- Equipment in sidebar menu is now hidden if “Enable Equipment Management” features option is unchecked.
- Updating credit card in Visp no longer adds irrelevant history logs.