- Refund feature is now available in Visp.
- Bill of Materials is now added to the Ticket Dock which allows users to define the items to bill the subscriber once the installation is completed.
- Application user access restriction for items is now available.
- Mass email to all subscribers will now send to all subscribers instead of just the subscribers in the first page.
- Deleting setup fee in an upcoming invoice no longer deletes the package.
- “Removing this item will also remove the Package“ is now added to the prompt when deleting a full-term package item in the upcoming invoice.
- If ISP address is invalid, default coordinates for the Map now use the city, state, zip of the ISP Address.
- Revenue dashboard now displays ARPU amounts that match the value in the report.
- Late Fee item can now be removed from the invoice in Visp.
- Subscriber history log when sending email is now only added once.
- Tax Rate % amount in Taxes settings now accepts up to 4 decimal places.