- Subscriber Services node is now displayed after activating a Minerva IP TV service.
- Uploading an image to the Inventory Location now updates the profile image and the Attachments area without the need of closing and re-opening the Edit dock.
- The upcoming invoice is now displaying the newly-added package charges after moving a service to the package.
- When the status is bulk updated in UBO by changing the Invoice Defaults settings, the status cache will also be updated in Visp.
- Determining Past Due in Visp is now consistent with UBO.
- Subscriber is now successfully created via API even if email description is not provided.
- Saving the QBO credentials in Visp now saves the OAuth Version 2.0 classification correctly.