- Pagination now continues to display in the main table when accessing Email Templates dock.
- Beta label is now removed from MarketBroadband extension settings.
- Packages that are set to exclude from invoicing are no longer displayed in the upcoming invoice.
- Rate field is now editable for an item if customization is enabled.
- Packages are now displayed without errors using Chrome 88.
- Password reset email now always contains a unique token link if the email is sent from the Reset button of the subscriber Password component in Visp.
- Recurring label is now only displayed for recurring invoice items in invoice PDFs.
- User-defined attachments are now included when sending the “Any subscriber whose payment is posted” trigger template.