- When disabling/deactivating a multi-ISP user, a log is now added to the other ISPs that have the user.
- 0.00 amount can now be saved when updating the FEE item price in the invoice view.
- Privacy link on login is now updated to the correct link.
- Company Name is now displayed in the Subscriber tab if the person name is blank.
- Refunding a customer now works as expected for ISPs using Stripe merchant.
- Updating credit card no longer adds unrelated history logs.
- Error on saving the “Include service term dates on PDF” under Payments settings is now fixed.
- Deleted date is now logged correctly when deleting a subscriber.
- Company Name is now displayed in the “billed to” label in the Packages & Invoices view if the person name is blank.