- For ISPs on invoice-based billing, the default term dates of the newly added package now sync correctly with the existing term of existing packages.
- Updating the ticket description no longer causes the funky cursor behavior.
- For ISPs with OpenSRS enabled, deactivating an alias service now deactivates it in OpenSRS.
- The link between the assigned LTE CPE and LTE SIM subscriber equipment is now removed on unassigning equipment from the subscriber.
- Adding a new message template now displays the template fields correctly.