- Custom messages can now be displayed on the vPortal login page.
- Missing “Verify on Stripe” for eCheck is now available for ISPs using Stripe merchant.
- Users are now able to hibernate a package and trigger a fee (if applicable) to be charged.
- Upcoming package term is now displayed correctly when adding a new package to non-monthly subscribers with paper invoice enabled.
- Payment posted to the parent account via vPortal is now reflected in the child account once the payment is distributed and fully pays the invoice containing the child account item.
- If the Email messaging service is enabled, the mail server history error is now fixed on sending an email to multiple email addresses.
- Loading is now displayed when printing a ticket to indicate the PDF is still loading.