- “On first authentication date“ is now available as a Bill Start Date field option for a legacy internet package that has yet to start billing. If the option is selected, the legacy internet package (that has yet to start billing) is now automatically billed on the same date that one of its internet services first authenticates.
- Users or subscribers can now view the credit memo items in the credit memo, if available.
- Multi-brand page is now available where users can view and search subscribers across multiple ISPs using the Multi-brand Dashboard widget.
- Token checkbox is now available for eCheck Payment Option.
- Clicking on the search bar after selecting a filter no longer causes an error.
- Searching in the Equipment page no longer causes the search to display an error.
- Internal notes are no longer displayed in the ticket vportal view.
- Cancellation survey field is now reset on archiving a subscriber.
- Currency is now displayed in the Visp app PDF which matches the PDF that the subscriber receives.