- Users can now choose to use the subscriber’s Primary address, Billing address, or the Associated Location of one of the subscriber’s packages as the ticket service address.
- Data Accounting Exclusion Schedule settings are now available.
- This allows ISPs to set periods to exempt Internet service accounting data from throttling and data limits during authentication.
- This also extends to showing the custom usage periods in the subscriber usage reports.
- DAE uses Data Accounting Service which now serves as the primary source of data usage info for the DAE-enabled packages.
- Packages are now hibernated on the scheduled auto-hibernate even if the subscriber is suspended.