- Option to hide setup fee in upgrade page in vPortal is now available under Portal settings > Account Manager > Internet Service Settings.
- Subscriber password value is now hidden in the HTML code when the “View Password & Emails“ permission is not allowed for the current app user.
- City column header label in reports is now dynamically displayed based on the ISPs’ country.
- ISL dropdown is now automatically set to GCI – Grand Cayman Island for ISPs on Cayman Island.
- Updating paper invoice fee description and rate in the Items setting now cascades changes to subscriber paper invoice default rate.
- Apply paper invoice prompt text is now updated to clearly state that the action will activate the default paper invoice option of the selected subscriber group.
- BIll to item invoice date is now generated correctly to the parent subscriber invoice.
- vPortal signup page now checks the exact location ID for hotspot packages.
- Quote reversal items can now be deleted without errors.
- Items table in settings is now updated after saving item price changes.