- Users can now click on the “Change” button for a package to open the Change Package wizard. Through the Change Package wizard, users can now select the new package for the subscriber, configure how the billing will behave for both the old package’s and the new package’s terms.
- Subscribers can now submit a ticket through SMS (via Twilio).
- Purchase Order amount fields can now be updated.
- For the Sales Tax Liability Report, the tax criterion totals summary now includes tax without tax criteria and now displays the tax name if no criteria are available.
- Achilles integration is now available in Visp, by request, which allows you to track the real-time online status of your equipment.
- Invoice can now be added without errors using UBO.
- View ISP Billing Info user right is no longer dependent on the Check Online Users right.
- TypeError undefined toLowerCase exception in vPortal is now fixed.
- Activated Fiber service details are now displayed correctly in vPortal