- Subscriber email and primary address are now auto-filled when adding a new ticket.
- Invoices that contain both a prorate and full-term invoice item are now displayed correctly.
- User with unchecked View ISP Billing Info can no longer view Visp billing in My Visp settings.
- eCheck with a hyphen is now accepted via the vPortal. It is now mimicking the logic from UBO and VISP.
- Archiving a subscriber now hides the subscriber pin in the Map page.
- Multi-brand Dashboard now only shows the Multi-brand Subscriber Lookup widget.
- Tag-along percent item is now billed correctly on first billing of the subscriber.
- Unit price and qty are now editable on creating a new purchase order.
- Equipment field values like Equipment IP are now displayed correctly in the subscriber main table.