- Payment Method is now added to the Billing History Report.
- “Package Signup and Past Due Count” report is now available under the Packages and Services report category.
- The report displays the total count of new packages and subscribers past due for the past 3 months or weeks based on the current date.
- Records were automatically recorded starting January 27, 2021.
- For those who want to get accurate records prior to that date, kindly contact Visp Support.
- Prorate amount is now displaying correctly even after changing the start term.
- Adding a new item to the invoice no longer recalculates the reversed invoice item.
- Language in PDFs is now displayed more consistently when sent via email triggers or mass emails.
- Postal Code is now displaying when viewing the Edit Subscriber dock for UK ISPs.
- Login for newly-created ISPs no longer displays an error.
- Sub-price items are no longer displayed in the upcoming invoice.