- Service Profile settings are now moved from the Settings page to the Visp menu.
- Users can now enable and configure custom top-up options per package.
- eCheck option is now available in Merchant Account settings to allow subscribers to add their own eCheck in vportal.
- Column resizing in Visp is now similar to UBO.
- User password reset token security is now improved.
- Coming soon tooltip is now removed when hovering on the Auto-retry checkbox.
- Missing scroll bar is now restored in My Visp if there are components hidden.
- Email template newline format is now displayed correctly in the Email Subscriber window.
- A ticket is now added successfully to a subscriber without a contact number.
- FSAN number is now displayed in the Fiber service detail summary if ZMS Integration is enabled for the ISP.