- Setting up hibernate and reactive auto actions for a subscriber are now applied to the subscriber’s packages.
- Hibernated status is now displayed if a subscriber has at least one hibernated package, even if the other package is suspended.
- Posting a payment no longer unsuspends a package if the “Automatically unsuspend” checkbox is not checked.
- Edit Subscriber’s Payment Options user right is now applied correctly in Visp.
- Clicking Save button in Ticket Type settings now saves the changes if there are no errors.
- Subnets tab under IP Management is now displayed without errors.
- Location ID under the customer Additional Info tab can now be manually entered similar to UBO.
- Letters with diacritical marks can now be pasted into address fields.
- Usage report now displays data regardless of what authentication type is used.