- Include inactive and deleted subscribers checkboxes are now available in the Average Revenue per User Report.
- In the Package Information report, the Subscriptions column is now separated into Active and Inactive subscriptions columns.
- Unused external codes are now removed to optimize Visp app.
- Late Fee Balance Forward setting is now saved correctly.
- Full-term charge is now generated correctly when adding a new package.
- Customer balance is now displayed correctly when adding an item that makes an invoice total turn 0.
- Unknown column error no longer displays when deleting a subscriber package.
- In the Assign Equipment to subscriber popup, an error message is now displayed when entering a Serial No, MAC, or IMSI that is not found in the selected equipment profile.
- Updating the rate of an invoice item in the upcoming invoice now adds a subscriber history log.
- Login for vPortal is now optimized for faster login.
- Internet Hotspot MAC Address can now be added or updated in vPortal based on the MAC Address option in Portal settings.