- Several improvements for the service desk are now available:
- clickable email for an easier way to send an email to the subscriber
- printable table for filtered technicians
- schedule tickets even without an external calendar integration
- extended ticket range selection
- easier formatting dispaly for scheduled date and time
- view and update connected subscriber directly from the ticket
- subscriber notification on resolved tickets
- customizable Terms of Service
- Avalara integration improvements include incrementing document ID for tax changes, credit memo transaction date, and raw history log export.
- The option to bill an invoice item to another subscriber is now available.
- “Any subscribers whose package is suspended” trigger option is now available in the Mass Email feature.
- Email service username validation in vPortal is now consistent with UBO and Visp validation.