- Major updates on Visp’s messaging feature to improve subscriber ticket communication and to support SMS (via Twilio) for sending bills and processing payments.
- Paper invoice fee now appears on upcoming invoice preview and can be configured in the Items manager.
- Users can now set the ISP’s paper invoicing policy to skip the following if the subscriber’s balance due is less than the set threshold:
- skip an invoice from getting automatically sent to the print house or included in the PDF download file
- skip charging paper invoice fee to the subscriber
- “Saint Kitts and Nevis” country option is now available in vPortal.
- All instances of payment declined error now triggers the payment declined email if activated.
- Missing total in the Auto-pay summary CSV email is now restored.