- Item permission options are now added, available only for those using the new user rights option that is activated on request.
- Hibernate option is now available for non-Internet service packages.
- Avalara tax option is now available for legacy Internet packages.
- Quantity field is now available in the Add & Configure Package window.
- Registered MAC Address is now removed when hotspot service expires.
- Other service is now activated on vPortal signup even if there are other package services included in the package.
- Revenue Per Item Per Zip Report is now available under the Billing category. It will display the total amount of payment-distributed invoice items grouped by zip and similar item from all subscribers, within a given date range.
- Save and Cancel buttons for Inline editing are now moved into the field.
- Standard styling is now applied to the following: Login, Main Layout, Dashboard, Subscribers, and Main Table.
- Feedback icon is now removed from child drawers.
- Subscribers who should not have the paper invoice fee are no longer generated.
- Updating the paper invoice option of the subscribers billing options now displays the paper invoice fee amount correctly in the upcoming invoice.
- Send button is now displayed for long email content without the need to change zoom options.
- From email in the Message Subscriber drawer is now auto-populated for ISPs with multiple emails. In addition, users can choose which available email address to enter in the From field.
- Missing email notification for ticket updates is now restored.
- Assigned CPE tab is now loading correctly for those ISPs with no data displayed in the table.
- In vPortal signup, Company, Phone, Email fields are no longer hidden on changing country unless settings are enabled to hide them. Also, Company is now moved before the Address fields.