- For ISPs with enabled Email messaging service:
- Sending an email with an invoice attachment is now sent as expected. In addition, history logs are now correctly added after an email is sent successfully
- Sending an email template created in Visp app with an image in the body now sends successfully to the email recipient.
- When the billing days settings of a subscriber are updated, invoicing of packages now considers the invoicing for suspended/inactive option.
- Correct history logs are now added after saving updates to the Invoicing for Suspended/Inactive packages setting.
- Automatic followers setting in Ticket type settings is now removed since this feature is yet to be worked on.