- Invoice action buttons are now moved to the top area of the Packages & Services.
- Password reset via vPortal is now available on adding a subscriber. On adding a new subscriber:
- If the subscriber has an email address available, the Password and Verify fields are removed/hidden. After the subscriber is successfully added, a reset password link will be sent to the recorded email address which forwards the subscriber to the reset password page on vPortal when they click it.
- If the subscriber’s email address is unavailable, the Password and Verify fields will be displayed and the user can choose to force a password reset when the subscriber logs in.
- The option to require payment on signup is now available under the Package Options setting. By default, the option is checked.
- If “Require payment on signup” is checked, nothing will change in the current signup.
- If “Require payment on signup” is unchecked, no payment will be collected on signup.
- Export to CSV is now available for IRM tables.
- The tax breakdown for the Avalara tax amount is now grouped per Avalara tax item/category instead of being redundantly listed.
- Users can now schedule a ticket to a past date (with a prompt to confirm if that’s what they want).
- Error causing the blinking Transactions view that prevents displaying of the invoice details of a subscriber is now fixed.
- Current invoice is now viewable in the Packages & Invoices consistently.
- Random error on sending scheduled emails to filtered subscribers is now fixed.
- The dialog for the BOM is now displayed on resolving ticket.
- Authentication options are now removed for AP-type equipment in IRM.
- Inline editing is now working on the Inventory list for IRM.
- Several UI fixes are now applied to the Visp app.