- Predictive text or autocorrect is now disabled in vPortal signup.
- Payment transaction numbers synced to QBO now have a prefix of AP instead of A which is assigned to invoice transactions.
- Timezone is now applied correctly to the ticket message reply on receiving the reply.
- Payments to the child accounts are now considered in the Amount Due report and Amount Due by Package Type report.
- Negative total signup amount now adds the subscriber correctly if credit card is required.
- Authorize.net profile is re-created if the record is not found on updating a card.