- NACHA trigger and report changes:
- Nacha runs on autopay days and creates the report for download in the reports section.
- Manual file generation is now removed from NACHA Report.
- Report now only shows subscribers that have posted a payment via NACHA within the date range.
- Option to download NACHA-generated files is now available for the specified dates.
- Subscribers who have ACH and pay through a NACHA file are now batched to run the same day the payments are made.
- eCheck Subscribers via NACHA (Date Bound) is now under Billing report category.
- If Zip code option is enabled on payment, zip code support for Payment Express, Oriental Bank, and PlugNPay is now available.
- Option to minimize Mail dock is now available.
- Deleted subscriber should no longer receive internet service.
- Funky display for week view in ticket calendar for mobile is now fixed.
- Minor UI fixes are now released.