- Purchase Order for IRM only gets emailed to a Vendor when the status is set to Ordered or Canceled.
- Eye icon is now available for most password fields to toggle the typing display of text.
- Option to delete IRM equipment from the Infrastructure Location is now available. The option will follow the deletion rules of the equipment.
- Invalid address error on clicking the ticket address pin is now fixed.
- Totals for ISP Site Equipment Report are now included in the CSV export for ISPs with IRM enabled.
- Missing identifier for newly added IRM equipment is now displayed correctly in the Map and Site Location list of equipment.
- Funky issues in reports with equipment columns are now fixed for ISPs with IRM enabled.
- Save is no longer clickable on adding a new IRM inventory without a serial number in the Add Inventory form.
- Docked equipment are now highlighted in the table for IRM.