- Date format
MM/DD/YYYYin PDFs generated in the Visp app can now be updated to display a format of
YYYY/MM/DDvia Forms settings.
- UBO-QBO Balance Summary report snapshot is now available.
- A French version of recover username email and reset password email is now automatically sent to a subscriber whose ISP has a language preference set to French or the subscriber’s language preference is set to French.
- Statement PDF is now available in French for those subscribers who have a language preference set to French.
- Deleted Customers Report now has an App User column which displays the name of the user who deleted the subscriber.
- Save button is now clickable after making changes to the subscriber username or password with no error.
- Save button is now clickable in the Add New User form.
- Scrolling through the tickets in kanban view no longer displays a glitch.
- “Tax not found” error is now fixed when adding an item with a Use Subscriber Tax setting to a subscriber with no tax set.
- Accounts Receivable Report is now updated to display bill to parent charges without duplicates. This means that parent accounts now only display what is billed to them without the charges from the child accounts. The invoice charged to the child accounts will display as a receivable from the child account.
- Tag-along items are now added as expected on subscriber signup.
- Activity Report total count now updates when searching.
- State field is now uneditable field once the option is activated in DB.
- LIVESUPPORT keyword is now hidden until the feature is released.