- AP name is now displayed in the Subscriber Equipment Info dock.
- Save is now clickable when making valid changes to My Visp payment settings.
- When billing the full amount to another subscriber, the invoice amount billed now considers the full amount including the tax and no longer sets a tax to the billed to item.
- ISP current balance is now retrieved correctly to avoid restriction in sending invoices to print house for ISPs with credit balance.
- Selecting a vendor option under Inventory profiles settings is now working as expected.
- ISPs from countries without a Zip/Postal Code field are now able to add subscribers.
- IRM now displays correctly for multi-ISP users.