- Elavon merchant payment processing is now available for eCheck payments.
- The option to charge a fee to a subscriber when processing credit card payments is now available.
- For IRM, the following are now available:
- “Same Equipment Profile” option when adding multiple inventory
- Option to remove an inventory
- Bulk transfer to another infrastructure location
- multiple inventory import via CSV
- unassigning equipment on archiving subscriber option
- equipment can now be viewed from the Items Manager
- Starting, pausing, or stopping the ticket timer no longer updates ticket details.
- From field options of the Mass Message now retrieves email addresses correctly from the ISP.
- Due setting set to 0 days after invoice date now works as expected for months with days below 30.
- View Report link in the payment gateway’s drawer now opens the correct report.
- Credit cards are now displayed properly in vPortal after successfully adding credit card information.
- For vPortal signups with tag-along items, preview items and amounts are now showing the right data and subscriber’s status is now correctly set on successful sign-up (instead of being archived).