- Displaying of the reason returned from merchant processor for payment declined error is now restored.
- Subscriber invoice is now generated correctly for non-monthly subscribers who signed up via vPortal.
- Device Count for Internet devices now displays correctly for authenticated devices.
- Add Device option for Internet service is now disabled only if existing subscriber devices have both MAC Address and IP Address fields blank.
- Daylight Saving Time no longer causes ticket schedule to be an hour off compared to the Google Calendar entry.
- Receive payment dialog accessed via Visp menu now displays without errors on initial display.
- Funky behavior where a subscriber receives a statement pdf with a space in the file extension is now fixed.
- Clicking View PDF for the outbound deposit report now displays the PDF in Chrome, instead of a blank page.