- Equipment-related settings are now grouped together in the Settings menu.
- For those using IRM:
- Vendor setting for IRM is now available as a separate setting under the Settings menu.
- All tab is now available under infrastructure locations.
- Map themes now have options to define layers and columns for map objects.
- LTE SIM can now be linked to LTE CPE.
- Equipment can now be linked to Internet Device.
- Total subscriber count query is now optimized.
- Adding Equipment Profile in IRM settings no longer displays an invalid error.
- Payment Controls settings changes can now be saved even without a merchant.
- Adding valid RADIUS attributes are now saved and displayed correctly in the Network Authentications settings of the package.
- History log is now added in the ISP history when updating message templates in Visp.
- Preseem integration error in retrieving IRM IP Address data is now fixed.