- Image attachments in tickets are now auto-resized to display the complete image without the need for the scrollbar.
- Account column is now available in the Invoice Item Group Report 1 & 2.
- Custom Field 1 column is now available in the AR Aging Report.
- Auto-retry columns are now available in the Autobill List report.
- Apply button in Paper Invoice settings is now renamed to Activate All. Also, prompt now indicates the effect of clicking Activate All button.
- Clicking Post Payment button now works as expected in Canadian vPortal.
- Loading of map components no longer causes Add Subscriber for some ISPs to display an error.
- Sending to all subscribers is now improved to no longer display missing subscriber email error on sending if subscribers have email addresses.
- Replace ticket content confirmation no longer displays when the newly selected ticket type does not have any template.
- . symbol is no longer restricted in the password field when signing up via vPortal.
- Simple queue attributes are no longer provided by Visp’s HyperRADIUS if the setting to set speed attributes in Mikrotik Simple Queues is disabled in the Internet Speed limits package settings.