- NACHA payment gateway option is now available for eCheck.
- Subscriber query is now optimized further.
- Duplicate error no longer displays on sending an email template to a subscriber.
- Messaging code is now optimized to accurately retrieve the To field filter.
- Updating the ticket schedule in the Visp app now adds a ticket history log with the scheduled date and time.
- Canceling ticket schedule changes now resets to the original date correctly.
- Cycle change note can now be removed from the invoice without the “Item price not found” error.
- If no default merchant for credit card and eCheck is activated, the first merchant that was set up for the ISP is now automatically selected to process the payment.
- Average Revenue per User Report now displays the total amount correctly for those with subscribers that have a revenue amount above thousands.