- Customer ID and Static IP column are now available in the Subscribers with ACTIVE Internet service report.
- cnMaestroX is now available upon request.
- For IRM-enabled ISPs:
- Map theme settings is now available.
- Displaying of Asset tag field is now based on the equipment setting.
- Vendor deletion is now available.
- IP address metadata field is no longer required on Add/Edit Equipment if not required in settings.
- Equipment profile settings are now merged to the Inventory profile settings.
- Clicking Refresh on the Internet device with multi-MAC no longer reloads a static IP address.
- Loading of a subscriber’s upcoming invoice is now optimized.
- Fields in the package Provisioning settings now indicate invalid red lines by default if fields have values that are invalid.
- Ticket created with a package info merge field for subscribers with fiber service now displays correctly.
- IRM inventory can now be deleted without errors.
- Deleted equipment is now ignored when checking duplicate IP and MAC addresses for IRM.