- For ISPs with IRM activated:
- Search for Inventory and Equipment list with improvements in specific search is now available.
- Subscriber and Site markers can now overlap each other on the Map.
- Routers from IRM can now be selected as the Access Controllers in the IP Management system.
- RPM integration is now available. ISPs can now provision cable modems through RPM with the parameters from VISP.
- If the parent has a credit balance that can fully pay the generated billed-from-child invoice (and if auto-distribution is setup correctly), a payment is automatically posted to the child’s account upon automatic full payment of the parent’s invoice.
- Inactive default tax is no longer assigned to a subscriber on invoice preview breakdown in vPortal signup.
- Missing behavior that sends the signup success email to ISPs based on the “Receive email notification when a new subscriber successfully signed up” option is now restored.
- Updating Setup Fee package tax is now synced with the setup fee item for the package with 0 setup fee pricing.
- 0.01 tax difference of the upcoming invoice with the generated invoice is now fixed.
- Auto-pay for eCheck is now improved to retrieve the correct payment token.