- For ISPs with IRM enabled:
- Deleting clutter profiles in the map page is now available for profiles that are not linked to an AP.
- Archiving purchase orders and viewing an archived purchased order is now available.
- The “same location” option is now available in the receive inventory form in the Purchase Order.
- Invoice number and notes fields are now available in a purchase order.
- Inventory and equipment tables are now merged.
- Ticket form is now redesigned to cater to scheduling and dispatch.
- Queues and Arrival duration are now available when scheduling a ticket.
- Schedule and arrival information of a ticket is now displayed in tickets displayed in vPortal.
- User right to access Ticket Type settings is now available under Service Desk user rights settings.
- Token fields for ISPs with Authorize.net merchant are now displayed correctly.
- Surcharge fee is now added correctly for ISPs with Authorize.net merchant.
- Updating custom field for ISPs with IRM activated no longer displays an error on saving changes.
- Save is now clickable on filling out the required field in adding a new inventory location in Equipment settings for those ISPs with IRM disabled.
- Visp app no longer crashes when clicking the Provisioning settings of a package with an internet hotspot service.
- Invalid queries from the custom report created in Report Builder are now automatically stopped after 5 minutes.