- In the Add Subscriber Equipment for IRM-enabled ISPs:
- Equipment list now displays all (individual) items instead of grouped ones.
- Searching for an item code, serial, mac, or SKU now filters the list instead of having to select a profile and then searching for a serial or mac.
- The current status of the subscriber is now available as a column in the Tickets & Schedule Report (Date Bound and Unscheduled).
- City field in the subscriber information is now required when the international address option is disabled.
- Payment distribution is now automatically updated to ignore invoices that do not belong to the subscriber whose payment is being posted.
- Searching for phone numbers by selecting a phone field name now displays results accurately in the Subscribers table.
- Ticket dashboard widget no longer displays query error if no data are available.
- When updating an Avalara tax in the subscriber’s upcoming invoice, a warning is now displayed that the feature to predict future tax charges isn’t available.
- Selecting an Avalara tax now updates the rates correctly.