- For ISPS with IRM enabled:
- vNOC, vNMS, vDNS, and vAgent extensions are now available upon request.
- Metered option for equipment quantity is now available.
- Users can now set the location and radius to bias their address searches.
- Users can now select an access controller under an Internet service and then list the IP subnets that are available for obtaining an IP.
- Missing Zhone Management System extension available in UBO is now integrated into the Visp app.
- Print is now consistently displayed in the subscriber ticket view.
- Username and password are now auto-completed when a subscriber is added via TowerCoverage signups.
- Multiple search criteria now displays search results correctly.
- Special characters in passwords no longer cause errors on viewing a report.
- If Queue Unscheduled tickets option is turned off for the ticket type template, the Queue tab is now hidden from scheduling a ticket for that type.
- Users with valid username and password entered can now login successfully even if the last selected subscriber has errors in billing settings.
- Unsuspend button is now automatically displayed after the package is suspended on clicking the Suspend button in the subscriber package menu.
- cnMaestroX dashboard widget is no longer displayed if cnMaestroX is disabled.