- Deleted Customers Report now has the following new columns: Customer ID, Date of Last Activity (based on last updates in billing transactions), and Cancellation Description (based on the data entered on subscriber deletion).
- All phone numbers are now added when clicking on Open Ticket and selecting a subscriber, similar to the behavior of adding a ticket directly in the Subscriber view.
- Subscriber suggestions in ticket subscriber search now return more results.
- Pasting the MAC Address no longer displays MAC not Found error once a MAC is matched.
- Email template not found error no longer displays and prevents resolving a ticket if the email template is not found.
- Map no longer crashes if the SSID of equipment is empty.
- Apostrophe symbol in item and item description no longer cause issues in generating invoices.
- Long item description no longer breaks the invoice PDF totals summary.
- If the parent first name and last name are missing, company is now displayed as the parent account name displayed in the subscriber PDF.
- Missing “Display ‘Recurring’ in the invoice for subscriber view” option is now available in the settings for the Percent Rate custom item.