- Internal type is now the default selected when adding ticket notes.
- Billing History Report now has date display options: Invoice Date and Trans Date.
- By default, Trans Date is selected based on the current behavior. Selecting this option will display all the invoice items added within the selected date range.
- Selecting the Invoice Date will display the invoice items based on the invoice date, not the date when the items were added.
- Payment Distribution report is now available to display the list of invoices distributed by payments within the selected date range.
- Payments Received Report now has a Group By dropdown with the following options: App User (default selected since this is the same as the current report behavior), Company, and Payment Method.
- Timezone is now displayed correctly on receiving an email reply from the customer in the ticket messaging.
- Due date formula is now improved to accurately follow the invoice settings on adding a package to a subscriber.
- Payment distribution amount calculation is now rounded to two decimal places for accurate distribution.
- Duplicate commas are no longer added to the auto-filled address in the Ticket Service Contact details.
- Inactive and Deleted subscribers are no longer included in the Revenue dashboard data related to ARPU report.
- Include inactive and deleted subscribers checkboxes are no longer checked by default for Average Revenue per User report.
- Total Taxes amount in the Sales Tax Report is now calculated correctly for those tax breakdown amounts with more than one thousand.
- Classic report column preferences are now saved correctly.