- Standard styling is now applied across tables in the Visp app.
- Include suspended/hibernated and inactive checkboxes are now available in the Subscriber Address Report. By default, both options are checked since this is the current behavior of the report.
- IRM values are now supported in filters.
- vNMS graphs are now displaying live graphs.
- Equipment from Visp is now synced to vNMS via the vNOC controller.
- Auto package upgrade in vPortal is now available after setting up package upgrade groups in the packages vportal settings.
- Retrieving equipment data is now improved for IRM to avoid page loading errors.
- Clicking on a My Visp invoice of a previous month now redirects correctly to the statement page of the selected month.
- Blank contact name no longer prevents resolving or updating a ticket.
- Unapplied payment amount no longer updates on processing a refund similar to UBO behavior.
- Classic report column preferences no longer expire after two hours.
- Package Revenue amount in the dashboard now matches the ARPU report.
- Device Access Controller is now displayed even without IP management data.