- Subscriber is now unsuspended after payment if the “Automatically unsuspend” option is checked, even if the payment’s date is back-dated, as long as the resulting balance due allows for automatic unsuspension.
- Signup amount is no longer accepted if paid below the total amount due.
- ISP timezone is now applied correctly to the created date detail added in the ticket content of an auto-generated ticket from email
- ISP timezone is now applied to the Date Created column of the Outbound Deposit Report for newly created reports.
- Account column is no longer required on saving a deposit report.
- Check is now the default payment method on adding new subscribers, similar to UBO.
- Searching email in the Subscribers table now returns the subscriber that matches the email.
- Deleting a filter in the Visp app now adds an ISP history log and no longer deletes a filter that is being used in a mass email template.
- Sending of mass email is now skipped if the To filter is not found.