- History log added on adding an item to an existing or an upcoming invoice now contains more details.
- Address 2 and Source Details are now included in the signup success email send to the ISP if fields are filled out on subscriber signup.
- Type filters are now available in the Activity Report.
- When the subscriber’s billing cycle is unsupported by a custom item, the item is now excluded from the list of items that can be added to the subscriber’s invoice.
- The bill start date is now set correctly for a recurring custom item that gets converted to a non-recurring one within an upcoming invoice.
- The ticket assignee and schedule now sync properly on using the Sync Tickets button after making changes to the assignee and schedule of the ticket through the Google Calendar.
- The ticket activity now shows the correct logs, including scenarios wherein the new calendar set for the ticket in Google Calendar is missing a corresponding app user in Visp.
- Searched value in the Subscribers table no longer resets on changing the status filters.
- Resized columns no longer reset on searching the subscriber main table.
- App user is no longer blank for Payments Received Report with a one-day date range.
- Address search is now improved to return more accurate addresses.
- Verifying address on signup via Check for Service no longer locks in spinning and now allows user to click on the button to proceed to the next step.
- Missing * symbol for required fields in signup is now added.