- Performance and search optimizations are now implemented into the IRM page.
- Setting menus are now grouped by category.
- Subscriber Block Report is now available in the Visp app. Currently, it will only work for ISPs with enabled IRM.
- Ticket view no longer reloads on clicking in ticket text area.
- Removing a custom Tax label now displays default “Taxes” label in the invoice PDFs.
- Adding a new card on posting a payment no longer displays card expiry error unless the card added is expired.
- Exporting filtered data by searching in reports is now working as expected.
- Cable Modem Mac Address is now displayed in Add Equipment MAC Address column.
- Assigned cable Modem is now listed in the assigned equipment list of a subscriber.
- Boolean IRM data type now displays correctly in the equipment field.
- ARPU Report Grouped by ISP location now loads without errors for ISPs with IRM enabled.
- Default colors in map coverage are now displayed correctly.
- Checkboxes and labels are now aligned correctly in most of the Visp app.
- “Payment still due this month” under Revenue Dashboard is now relabeled to “Amount due this month”.