- Package-type, Equipment-type, and Service-type items are now excluded from the Add Subscriber Item list if the subscriber has an unsupported billing cycle.
- The upcoming invoice now shows the correct quantity for the package-type item of grouped packages based on the ISP’s package invoicing settings for suspended and inactive packages.
- Adding a credit card to subscribers of SCA-enabled Stripe ISPs is working as expected.
- Scheduled mass emails are now sent successfully for templates using filters that contain IRM conditions.
- Deleting an item in an invoice no longer affects other subscribers.
- Delay in displaying the saved option is now fixed on checking or unchecking the custom pricing for package option.